Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
This course is specifically for:
- students with no or minimal prior computing background who wish to gain a qualification in this discipline; or
- students with a field background on computing who want to obtain a wider understanding regarding computing: or
- students with a background in computing who wish to specialise in a number of possible majors.
- a 4 year undergraduate degree equivalent to a standard Australian bachelor degree in engineering or science; and a high credit average achieved over the final 2 years of study; or
- a 3 year undergraduate degree equivalent to a standard Australian bachelor degree in computer science; and a high credit average achieved over the final 2 years of study; or
- Articulation from the Graduate Diploma of IT
- Students are required to complete 16 courses in total:
- 15 courses from the CSE course list Level 0, 1, 2, or 3.; and
- Project Management
- Non-CSE elective options: Students may receive one elective option for every four CSE courses completed, which includes one free elective.
- Students with advanced standing will forfeit some of their elective options as the ratio of 1:4 CSE Courses to Non-CSE Electives will still apply.
English Requirements for International Students
- ILETS: 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0)
- TOEFL: 577 overall (min. 5.0 in TWE) or Internet based; 90 overall (min.23 in writing, 22 in reading, listening and speaking)
- Pearson test for English: 64 overall (min. 54 in each subtest)
- CPE: B grade
- CAE: A grade
Let's see what you may also consider
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)Australia
University of WollongongAustralia