About this course
The Master of Business is designed for postgraduate students and also professional managers with suitable qualifications in management or a related discipline. In addition, extensive relevant professional experience in order to gain more in-depth understanding of the concepts and principles that highlights the management, business decision making and leadership in organisations in an effective manner.
The aim of this course is to develop excellent general managers for both private and public sectors, including Defence. The course introduces a combination of core set of business subjects by giving the opportunity to students for them to select applicable subjects based on their interests and career development. The course also offers insights and analytical skills in order to enhance better management quality and leadership practices as well as a conceptual foundation for lifelong learning.
- Have met the requirements of a four year Bachelor degree or a Bachelor degree with Honours with a major in a same or related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution
- Have met the requirements of a Graduate Diploma from UNSW in a same or related discipline or an equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- Have met the requirements of a three year Bachelor degree at pass level, which includes a major in a same or related discipline, from a recognised tertiary institution, and have completed at least three years relevant full-time work experience
- Submit evidence of academic and/or professional qualifications and/or related work experience which is determined by the relevant Program Authority to be acceptable grounds for admission into the degree.
English Requirements for International Students
- ILETS: 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0)
- TOEFL: 577 overall (min. 5.0 in TWE) or Internet based; 90 overall (min.23 in writing, 22 in reading, listening and speaking)
- Pearson test for English: 64 overall (min. 54 in each subtest)
- CPE: B grade
- CAE: A grade