About this course
Business graduates from Macquarie University have record employment levels and starting salaries well above the average for Australian business schools. The Advanced Diploma of Business Administration is awarded to students who complete an additional 4 units to their diploma. These units are equivalent to the first semester of second year at Macquarie University.
- Year 12 HSC with satisfactory ATAR;
- GCE A-levels with 2 passes;
- STPM with minimum 2 passes; UEC with C-grade in 4 academic subjects;
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the university.
- Academic IELTS;
- Relevant high school English language results;
- Completion of an accredited Academic English program recognised by SIBT.