About this course
The Master of Business Administration (International) is a general management postgraduate business qualification provides opportunities for people to develop their capability to navigate uncertainty, change and turbulence in the environments in which their organisations operate. Students gain skills in strategy, leadership, innovation, ethics and social responsibility. The course provides business management acumen to pre-experience graduates qualified in either business (cognate) or in non-business (non-cognate) academic disciplines, as well as post-experience graduates preparing for strategic leadership roles.
- A recognised bachelor degree
- Satisfactory completion of Swinburne’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP 5 Advanced level) with overall 70%, all skills 65%;
- A minimum IELTS overall band of 6.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 6.0;
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 79 with a reading band no less than 18 and writing band no less than 20;
- Pearson (PTE) 58 (no communicative skills less than 50); OR equivalent.