March July November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
For Domestic Students:
- Evidence of successful completion of a Senior Secondary Certificate of Education to Year 12 or equivalent. This includes all Commonwealth State and Territory final year secondary school certificates of education, or international equivalent.
- A clearly-in ATAR of 68.00 or its equivalent and/or satisfactory completion of one year of full-time study at an approved institute of tertiary education.
For International Students:
- International students must also demonstrate that they have English language ability equivalent to IELTS level 6.
- Competency to IELTS 6 means that the student has documentary evidence of having completed an IELTS exam at an official IELTS testing centre within the previous twelve months of the student’s proposed start date for the Bachelor of Business and that the student was given an overall score of 6 with no single band lower than 5.5.
Mature Age Entry:
- Mature Age students, who demonstrate capacity for successful study at a tertiary level through employment or educational experience, as judged by the Academic Board, may be admitted to the Bachelor courses.
- Accounting for Business Decisions
- Business Information Systems
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Law
- Foundations of Economics
- Introduction to HRM
- Manage the Quality of Direct Client Work
- Business and Company Law
- Organizational Behaviour
- The Marketing Mix
- HRM and the Law
- Manage Cultural Diversity
- Manage Reflection & Professional Development Practices
- Provide Supervision & Debriefing to Staff
- Strategic Management
- Welfare Law and Ethics
- Preparation of a Business Plan
- Strategic HRM
- Corporate Finance
- Community Services Management