Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- An Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) from an engineering or science discipline with a minimum 60% average or GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0 and at least three years of relevant professional experience in aerospace/aviation industry related company or organisation in managerial and/or engineering roles (e.g. aeronautical products design and certification, continuing airworthiness management, aircraft maintenance, aerospace research and development, airline operations management, air traffic control, aircraft piloting, etc.)
- Evidence of at least 150 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) through in-house or professional organisation run training.
- IELTS (Academic): minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)
- Analyse complex engineering assets in the aerospace and aviation environment, and develop engineering, scientific and technological solutions to ensure problem-free operations
- Find innovative solutions from an array of possibilities through systematic problem solving and engineering/technological systems design methodologies operating in the aerospace and aviation industry
- Analyse and implement novel solutions for aerospace and aviation systems for challenging problems and opportunities
- Communicate with a wide range of key aerospace and aviation industry stakeholders in professional and effective manner
- Build, lead and work with teams with trust and respect
- Achieve results in an industry characterised by global competition and driven by rapidly changing market forces.