Applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree, or
- At least five years’ documented professional experience in the arts, cultural, creative or other relevant sector/s, including evidence of sector leadership experience.
English Language Requirement:
- English language proficiency equivalent to an overall band score of 7.0 or 8.0 IELTS, depending on the course.
*Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree may be considered on the basis of evidence of extensive relevant professional experience.
- Cultural Transformation and Sustainability (Lead subject – 60 credit points)
- Leadership and Governance (15 credit points)
- Communication and Advocacy (15 credit points)
- Cultural Policy and Practice (15 credit points)
- International Placement (30 credit points)
- Contextualising Practice (15 credit points)
- Practice-based Research (30 credit points)