About this course
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism will develop the specialized industry skills and strategic methodologies in the tourism management industry.
Career paths for tourism professionals include:
- travel agency manager
- airline consultant
- regional tourism manager
- local and overseas tourism coordinator
- sustainable tourism consultant
- Industry professionals training professionals
At Melbourne Polytechnic, students will be guided through Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism with industry qualified and experienced professionals. Students will learn the latest methodologies in travel and tourism strategies in our modern facilities. Their training will incorporate opportunities to put skills into practice as you learn, including access to industry professionals.
- Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency or higher.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall or recognised equivalency.