About this course
In this course you will develop your design skills with a high degree of innovation, making you highly employable.
You will carry out advanced studies with more complex briefs and visual communication problems, addressing a range of economic, social and environmental concerns.
Subjects taught include:
- advertising and marketing
- design business
- design research and analysis
- professional design practice
- motion graphics
- advanced illustration
- cultural branding
- environmental design
- complex packaging and publication design
- developing a variety of applications for the web
*This course is offered at the Fairfield Campus.
- Successful completion of Diploma of Graphic Design or equivalent skills and experience.
- VCE students selected on the basis of ATAR or interview and folio.
- Non-VCE and direct applicants selected on basis of interview and folio.