About this course
A large component of the course is delivered with a practical approach. Melbourne Polytechnic’s strong industry partnerships, which include; Basketball Victoria, School Sport Victoria, Darebin City Council and local schools, will give students invaluable practical skills and experience that will impress employers. Develop a wide range of skills across computing and information technology areas to allow you to branch off into more specialised network or business systems development. This course also offers a number of key industry certifications that include; CISCO CCNA 3 and CISCO CCNA 4 as well as Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA).
- network administrator or coordinator
- network engineer
- system developer
- network operations analyst
- assistant programmer
- assistant software developer
- assistant web developer
*This course is offered at the Preston campus.
- Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall with no individual band below 5.0, or equivalency.