Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Completion of three year post-secondary study qualification (equivalent to post-Year 12).
- An overall band score of 6 or better in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test (Academic module) with no individual band score less than 6; or equivalent.
Students complete 4 credit points of study:
- Academic and Intercultural Communication for Postgraduate Study
- Academic Writing and Research Skills Development for Postgraduate Study
Plus 2 credit points of units from:
- Accounting for Decision Making
- The Global Economy
- Fundamentals of Finance