|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Martin Community College
- The library, located in Building 2, serves the students, faculty, staff, and the citizens of the community. Resources in the library include more than 18,000 books, almost 1,000 instructional and entertainment DVDs, and over 1,200 audio books. Our holdings are searchable in the online catalog, from any computer with internet access.
- Internet access is provided on 24 computers in the library for research, Blackboard access, and other school-related work. Wireless access is also available. A student meeting room is located in the library for quiet study or group study.
- Special collections include the Small Business Center collection; NC NET Teacher Resources Center collection; the Francis Manning Room which includes local history and information about cemeteries and genealogy; local newspapers on microfilm dating back to the turn of the 20th century; and a general collection focused on North Carolina.
- A student lounge area is provided for the convenience of students, campus visitors, and MCC employees. The college operates a bookstore from which the students may purchase necessary textbooks and supplies.
- A cafe is available in Building 1 and is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. Hours of service may vary during the summer.
- The College operates a satellite campus serving Bertie County and neighbouring areas. Located on Granville Street in Windsor, the Bertie Campus offers curriculum, continuing education, and adult education classes. Students have access to all college services including registration, course add/drop procedures, counseling, testing/assessment, and academic advisement. The campus has a snack/dining area, small bookstore, meeting/classrooms, and a 20-station computer laboratory.
- The Division of Continuing Education offers Basic Skills classes at the Roper Learning Center and various locations throughout the service area.
Martin Community College is conveniently located one mile west of Williamston, North Carolina, at 1161 Kehukee Park Road, just off Highway 64 or 64 By-Pass. The physical plant consists of 146,265 square feet of space used to provide instruction in air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, and shops.
- The College does not provide dormitory facilities; however, students who desire living accommodations may make such arrangements in the local community.
- A list of housing accommodations is available from the Office of Student Services.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Agriculture Studies 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 3 Health and Medicine 1
Be the first one!