|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Kinggdom Institute of Management
- Wifi available across campus - free, high speed wifi across campus.
- Modern classrooms - fully equipped with modern technology and contemporary furnishings.
- Kinggdom hangout area - a contemporary student zone, fitted with new furniture, fridge, microwave, tea and coffee maker, and many more.
- Wheelchair accessible - the campus has been designed to be wheelchair friendly.
- Prayer room - a designated prayer room on campus situated in a quiet area and suitable for all religion.
- Flexible student support - extra support provided to students who wish to study extra hours in the campus library.
- Technology and access - complimentary access to printers, scanners, photocopiers, and digital database access.
Kinggdom Institute of Management is located in Perth Australia.
Perth is the capital city of Western Australia and is one of Australia's most popular cities for international students. Perth itself is located along the beautiful western coast of Australia just a few kilometers from the beautiful Swan Valley. The city is one of a kind with vibrant art scenes, a multicultural population, cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and pubs and world-renowned sporting events with many opportunities for both social and leisure activities.
Perth has a Mediterraean climate with dry and hot summers and mild and wet winters.
- Hostels and guesthouses: $80 to $135 per week
- Shared rental: $70 to $250 per week
- Homestay: $210 to $270 per week
- Rental: $100 to $400 per week
Courses available 4Business, Management 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!