Full-time, Part-time, Online
March July November
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
About this course
Local Students' Entry Requirements
- Completion of a related Undergraduate degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma;
- Completion of an unrelated Undergraduate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma plus 2 years of industry experience;
- Equivalent academic and/or professional qualifications.
International Students' Entry Requirements
- Academic Requirements
- An Australian Bachelor Degree (or equivalent); OR
- A Diploma (or equivalent), plus evidence of a minimum of two years relevant industry experience; OR
- Mature age students (21 above) may be admitted to the course without meeting the formal academic requirements if they have relevant work experience and/or other acceptable qualifications.
- English Language Requirements
- Academic IELTS Overall 6.0, with not less than 6.0 for Speaking and Writing and 5.5 for Listening and Reading; OR
- KITE score greater than 426 Overall for listening, reading and grammar, and B2 for speaking and writing; OR
- PTE Academic Score of 50; OR
- TOEFL iBT Score of 60; OR
- Cambridge English: Advanced from Cambridge ESOL (CAE) Score of 169.
- People, Culture and Contemporary Leadership
- Governance, Ethics and Sustainability
- Financial and Economic Interpretation and Communication
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Psychology