Feb Apr Jul Oct
Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- the advanced diploma consists of a minimum of eight units and students will typically attend classes at least four days per week with approximately 20 to 25 hours of class participation.
- classes may be scheduled any time between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- the course consists of lectures, classroom based teaching, practical demonstrations, self-paced learning, class discussions, and field trips.
- assessment may include periodic tests, assignments, both group and individual, classroom presentations, group work and observation.
- units of competency may also be completed via Skills Recognition where credit is given for prior work/study experience relevant to the qualification, thereby reducing the total number of hours of scheduled classes to be undertaken.
- successfully completed the Australian year 12, including passes in mathematics and physics, or equivalent in your country
- achieved a minimum of either:
- IELTS 5.5 academic (no band score less than 5.0) or
- TOEFL computer based 197 (minimum TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL internet based 71 (minimum 17 in all sections)
- PTE Academic 43 (no score lower than 36)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) 47