About this course
The Master of Management (Management and Organisations) is for postgraduate students looking to strengthen their career prospects in senior management and leadership roles in business. It is a modern business degree designed to develop your strategic thinking and conceptual, analytical and practical skills. You will combine core business and management studies with specialist Management and Organisations subjects. A comprehensive 600 hour Industry Research Project will hone your professional skills and demonstrate to future employers that you have the experience and tenacity to succeed in senior management
We are management specialists closely connected with industry. Our Masters degrees have been developed in consultation with industry ensuring that they are highly relevant with an emphasis on applied learning. As an ICMS student, our industry connections are your industry connections. Throughout your degree you will have practical opportunities to strengthen your industry-specific skills.
We all know that it pays to be connected. Our Business Class Masters Degrees at ICMS will prepare you for a career in global business and connect you with industry and the world.
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0; or
- A Diploma or Associate Degree qualification and 4 years of relevant management experience or
- 5 years of relevant management experience
English language requirements:
- If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate English language proficiency prior to enrolment.
- IELTS: 6.5, no band less than 6.0 TOEFL iBT: 86