About this course
The Master of International Business looks at business from a global perspective covering key areas of trade and finance, economics, accounting, marketing, human resources and people management.
Crossing the spectrum of business and government, you will broaden your understanding of trade development, policy making and planning, and learn the framework to develop a successful international business strategy. Your strategic thinking will incorporate global perspectives, considering the political and cultural climates that impact international business.
Our Master of International Business graduates engage with international markets as leaders of industry, in Australia and across the globe. They pursue roles including export and import managers, government trade officers, international management consultants, and international travel managers.
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline or
- A Diploma or Associate Degree qualification and 4 years of relevant management experience or
- 5 years of relevant management experience
English language requirements:
- If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate English language proficiency prior to enrolment.
- IELTS: 6.5, no band less than 6.0 TOEFL iBT: 86