About this course
The Master of Management in Tourism and Hospitality is for postgraduate students looking to strengthen their career prospects in senior management and leadership roles in business. It is a modern business degree designed to develop your strategic thinking and conceptual, analytical and practical skills. You will combine core business and management studies with specialist tourism and hospitality electives. A comprehensive 600 hour Industry Research Project will hone your professional skills and demonstrate to future employers that you have the experience and tenacity to succeed in senior management.
We are management specialists closely connected with industry. Our Masters degrees have been developed in consultation with industry ensuring that they are highly relevant with an emphasis on applied learning. As an ICMS student, our industry connections are your industry connections. Throughout your degree you will have practical opportunities to strengthen your industry-specific skills.
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline or
- A Diploma or Associate Degree qualification and 4 years of relevant management experience or
- 5 years of relevant management experience
English language requirements:
- If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate English language proficiency prior to enrolment.
- IELTS: 6.5, no band less than 6.0 TOEFL iBT: 86