About this course
This program enables you to develop a solid base of knowledge and expertise in the latest marketing techniques and technologies. You will learn about core marketing principles, best practice and new approaches to customer relationships. You will learn how to think strategically about value, positioning and competitive advantage. You will develop your understanding of consumer behaviour in different markets, and you will develop skills in market research and integrated marketing communications.
To be eligible for the award of Master of Marketing (MMark), a student must acquire 120 credit points as prescribed below:
- gain 70 credit points for the prescribed core courses and
- gain 50 credit points from the listed elective courses.
To be eligible for the award of Master of Marketing (MMark), a student admitted with 40 credit points of advanced standing must acquire 80 credit points as prescribed below:
- gain 40 credit points for the prescribed core courses;
- gain 40 credit points from the listed elective courses.
Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Level and Type
- The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training. This qualification is accredited as an AQF Level 9 - Masters Degree (Coursework).