- 2014 Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR):70.20
- Guaranteed entry ATAR: 80.00
- TAFElink: Diploma or above
- Bonus points: SEAS, RISAS
- FISC Foundation: 6.2, A Levels: 7, IB Diploma: 25, Gao Kao: Tier 2
English Language Requirements:
- Achieved the required level for the course you are applying for; or
- Successful completion of an approved secondary or tertiary qualification, taught in the English language in a country where English is the official language or the main language spoken (for English levels 1-3 only) with evidence no more than five years old on the proposed date of commencement of the course; or
- Successfully completed a pre-course English program from an approved ELICOS Provider.
- Other evidence of English language proficiency may be accepted.
This course is designed to provide you with comprehensive knowledge in core areas such as human learning and memory, the brain, child development, ageing, personality, emotions, interpersonal relationship and mental health.