January February March April May June July August September October November
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Students must be at least 18 years of age at time of course commencement.
- Overseas students must show evidence of upper intermediate English language skills (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent). Envirotech has an internal English placement test for assessing students’ LLN abilities and skills prior to commencing the course.
- All students require a laptop computer for in class studies. Envirotech has backup computers in case of unforeseen circumstances which may be used for a limited timeframe of 2 weeks. After which it will be necessary for students to purchase their own computer.
- Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- Plan small business finances
- Market the small business
- Undertake small business planning
- Manage a small team
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Review and maintain a website
- Manage small business finances
- Monitor and manage small business operations
- Conduct market research