January February March April May June July August September October November December
Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 5.3 or ISLPR 2+, Upper Intermediate ESL.
- Provide medical evidence that you have physical capacity and flexibility to freely walk, bend and twist, and perform ambulance duties.
- Possess basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Provide a copy of a current Australian National Police Check.
- You must hold a current unrestricted/non probationary drivers license (provide evidence) and be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- Hold or enrol in our course to hold a current Australian Basic or equivalent First Aid certificate.
- Additional advanced driving skills enhancement sessions will be conducted by specialist driving instructors throughout the course.
Divided into six clusters of study:
- Basic Clinical Care
- Workplace Relations
- Work Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Managing scene and resources