About this course
To attain Graduate Certificate in Applied Agricultural Production participants are required to successfully complete all 5 units of competency. Participants who do not complete the course will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency which they successfully complete.
- Age - 18 years plus.
Language and Literacy requirements (all students):
- Completion of Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment, asssessed by Language Studies Department
Academic Requirement (for all students)
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate an aptitude to complete the course based on previous experience and qualifications. Candidates may demonstrate this by:Having obtained a Bachelor or higher education qualification and wish to expand their knowledge and skills in agricultural production, or
- Having obtained an Advanced Diploma/Diploma qualification and have significant relevant vocational practice and wish to expand their knowledge and skills in agricultural production, or
- Being currently employed (five years) in an organisation engaged in the technical aspects of managing agricultural production and need a formal qualification, or
- Being currently employed (five years) in large agricultural businesses in related areas such as sales where they are required to provide technical advice and services to clients, or
- Having started their own agricultural businesses and require technical skill refinement in good crop establishment and managing product quality.In addition, participants entering the course may be required to complete a skills examination and/or provide a third party/employer certification of the participant’s ability to manage a work team or a project.