About Australian Academy of Hospitality Management
The city of Perth in Western Australia is the location of the Australian Academy of Hospitality Management. It is a friendly and comfortable environment for students. There are many world class hotels within short walking distance from AAHM which makes it ideal for those working in the city.
Our aim is to prepare students for management positions in leading hotels, restaurants and leisure facilities worldwide through a combination of innovative studies and hands-on experience in different properties and environments.
Our talented teaching staff will blend innovation and the latest management techniques and resources with traditional values and an overwhelming awareness of service and style. Indeed, our teachers are recruited from all areas of hospitality and have a vast knowledge of the industry. Each member is a specialist in his or her field and recognised for significant achievement in hospitality education and training.
We will expose our students to the widest range of career opportunities in the tourism and hospitality sector by teaching a transferable 'knowledge management' skill set. And we aim to provide our students with an atmosphere conducive to hard work and application within an environment that is relaxed, open, spontaneous and communicative.
We will apply a truly international approach - teaching cultural sensitivity, tolerance and appreciation of diverse traditions, values and social nuance. Finally, and most importantly, we will encourage an enthusiasm for the tourism and hospitality sector that transcends the vocational objective and instills a sense of 'way of life' in our students.
To challenge all, management, staff, teachers and students to embrace excellence in service and the management of people and resources.
The ethos and culture of AAHM is guided by the core values of:
- Responsible participation in work and social life.
- Dignity and respect of others and their rights.
- Understanding and respect for the importance of the environment.
- Understanding of quality service and that excellence comes through consistency and hard work.
Our Vision and Challenges
To create a culture of excellence focusing on:
- Challenging all to learn, students and staff.
- Fostering academic achievement in tune with the needs and potential of each individual.
- Provide a fulfilling, fun, convivial, challenging and creative learning environment.
- To maintain a high level of pastoral care.
- To maintain our teachers current with industry developments.
- To remain competitive through service and innovation.
- To enhance graduate's career in the industry.
- Never compromising with our values and therefore with quality and excellence
- Continuing evolving by constant reassessing both our students' and the industry's needs.
AAHM OFFERS THE STUDENTS:
Unbeatable tuition from highly qualified experienced teachers. Guaranteed small class sizes (maximum of 12 students) with individual attention.
- A relaxed and modern study environment.
- Located in the Perth
- Free catch-up classes
- On going careers advice and placement.
- Our graduates are fully employed.
- Option of corporate traineeship through our own hotel group.
- All excursions inclusive of bus hire and entry fees (where applicable)