About this course
Get the skills for a rewarding career in the Financial Services industry. Accounting is at the centre of every organization government, public or private.
This course offers you with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in areas of finance department, accounts management and financial control.
English Language proficiency* (one of the following criteria only):
- IELTS 5.5 or an equivalent English score result as recognised by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) regulations; or
- An English proficiency of Upper Intermediate level from Academia International or any other NEAS accredited ELICOS course or English Australia member college course; or
- An English medium High School qualification equivalent to Year 10 (Victoria, Australia) and recognised by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP); or
- A qualification equivalent to Certificate IV (AQF, Australia) or higher majoring in English or conducted in the English Language; or
- An average score of 70% or higher on the Academia International Placement test.
- Evidence that student has successfully completed 4th Year level English at Assumption University in Thailand.