SUN - MAPCU Scholarship
|Awarding institution||Any institution in Malaysia|
|Application closing date|
|Course level||Any course level|
|Field of study||Any field of study|
|Student nationality||This scholarship is open for students from any country|
The Malaysian Association of Private Colleges & Universities (MAPCU) in partnership with theSun newspaper will be awarding RM3.7 million worth of scholarships. The scholarships will cover tuition fee for courses at participating universities.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Applicants must posses good academic results in SPM/’O’ Level, UEC and/or STPM/’A’ Level examinations or equivalent.
- Applicants must qualify to gain admission to the participating institution for the relevant course.
- Applicants must be active in sports and/or co-curricular activities.
- Applicants must possess leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
- Applicants must be financially deserving.
- Applicants must not already be in receipt of any scholarships, financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Applicants must abide by the terms and conditions of theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund.
- Applicants must abide by other terms and conditions of the awarding institution, including any bond required.
Amount of Scholarship
- The scholarship shall be in the form of full tuition fee waiver for the entire duration of the course
- The scholarship is for students to pursue courses in Malaysia only, at participating institutions. The scholarship specifically does not cover any fees etc. which may relate to studies overseas.
- The scholarship shall be for the duration of the course and may be between one and four years. Students already enrolled at participating institutions may also apply. The students’ scholarship shall be for the remaining part of their course.
- The Sun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund holder shall not receive any scholarship offered by other educational institutions or organizations.
- Applicants may apply for scholarships to a maximum of two institutions, but are entitled to only one scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients are also subjected to other terms and conditions as may be decided by the participating institution
How To Apply
Applications must be made by using the application form which you download on http://www.thesundaily.my/
The application form needs to be written clearly and legibly. Applicants are liable to disqualification should any false particulars or deliberate suppression of information be submitted. All required documents must be submitted with application.
Address application form to:
theSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund,
c/o Sun Media Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
P.O. Box 179, Jalan Sultan,
46720 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.