Great Eastern Scholarship
|Awarding institution||Any institution in Malaysia|
|Application closing date|
|Course level||Any course level|
|Field of study||Any field of study|
|Student nationality||This scholarship is open for students from any country|
Field of Study
Accounting / Marketing / Business Administration / Insurance / Acturial Science / Law / Social Science / Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics. degree courses at any of the recognized local public or private universities.
- Malaysians who are policyholders or children of policyholders of Great Eastern whose policies have been in force for more than three years.
- Be below 21 years of age as of the year of application.
- Possess good academic result in STPM/equivalent and active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Be able to gain admission to the local public or private universities for approved courses of study. An applicant to be considered from local private universities must have completed his matriculation or the year in degree programme.
- Must not be bonded to or holding any other scholarship or receiving financial assistance from any other institutions or organizations.
- Required to enter into a 3-year bond with Great Eastern immediately upon successful completion of their course.
How to Apply?
Please download the scholarship application form and forward the duly completed application form with other required documents to :
Human Capital Department
Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad
Menara Great Eastern
Level 7 303 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Please indicate Scholarship on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates would have to undergo a selection interview conducted by panel interviewers from Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad