BA (Hons) in Business Management
|College or University||Asia Pacific University of Technology And Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Intakes||April, June, August, October|
|Tuition fee (local students)||MYR 65200 Entire Course|
|Tuition fee (international)||MYR 65200 Entire Course|
|Other costs||Application fee for Malaysian students: RM 300 Application for for International students: RM 800 (UD 250) Registration fee (applicable to International students ONLY): RM 2760 (920 USD)|
About BA (Hons) in Business Management
This programme provides:
- An understanding of the context, nature, role and significance of management activities as undertaken by managers in a range of organisations.
- An opportunity to develop well-researched, logical and integrated solutions to multi-faceted problems in uncertain and dynamic contexts.
- Exposure to the areas of modern Business Management and how these work in concert to produce efficient, agile and customer-centric organisations.
Any functional area of business such as sales, administration, marketing, purchasing, personnel, retail, manufacturing operations, export activities, distribution management, etc.
Upon graduation students will receive degrees from Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI) - Malaysia in association with Staffordshire University - United Kingdom.
For direct entry to Level 1 of the degree:
- 2 passes at STPM level and 4 credit passes at SPM; or
- 2 passes at `A' Levels and 4 grade B passes at `O' Levels / GCSE; or
- APIIT / UCTI Foundation or equivalent; or
- A qualification that UCTI accepts as equivalent to the above.
For direct entry to Level 2 of the degree:
- APIIT / UCTI Diploma; or
- Successful completion of studies in another institute with academic credit equivalent to Level 1 of an Honours degree (subject to the approval of the UCTI Academic Board).
- IELTS : 6.0
- TOEFL : 79-80 (Internet Based Test), 550 (Paper Based Test), 213 (Computer Based Test).
- Other Certification or Evidence of English Proficiency that APU accepts as equivalent to the above.
Note: Applicants who do not possess the above will be required to sit for the APU English Placement Test, and based on the outcome of the test may be required to attend the APU Intensive English Programme (IEP) prior to commencement of the Degree programme.
- Accounting Skills
- Business and Communications Skills
- Business Environment
- Computing and IT in the Workplace
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Services Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- People Management
- Quantitative Skills
Note: In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-Curricular Activities.
- Behavioural Science in the Organisation
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Delivering Customer Value
- Financial Management
- Managing Information System in Organisation
- Research Methods
- E-Business Management
- Commercial Law
- Critical Thinking in Management
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Services Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Asian Success and the Global Economy
- Business Management Project
- Contemporary Management
- Enterprising Management
- Investigation in Business Management
- Managing Change
- Managing people and Performance
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Strategic Planning for Information System
Disclaimer: Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only. Therefore you are advised to contact the University or College before applying in order to confirm details because the availability of courses, tuition fees, and entry requirements may change without notice. For more information, please read our full disclaimer.