- Find University or College
- Find Course
- MBA Courses
- Find Scholarship
- Find Advice
- Course Recommender
Diploma in Occupational Therapy
|College or University||Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College (KLMUC)|
MYR 42000 (Foreign and local students) |
|Intakes||May, June, July|
Candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- For Occupational Therapy program, a credit in Science and a pass in Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English is required.
- For the MLT program, a credit in Mathematics and Science and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English is required or pass UEC with 1B and minimum ‘C’ for Science, Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- For the Pharmacy program, a credit in Mathematics, Science and English is required.
- For the Physiotherapy program, a credit in Science or Sport Science is required an a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- For Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy programs, candidates should not have any disabilities that may affect their studies and future employment.
- For Nursing program, 5 credit inclusive of Mathematics and Science, a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English is required.
Credit Hours: 105
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Islamic / Moral Studies
- Basic English
- PC Competency
- Fundamental of Occupational Therapy
- Introduction to Psychology
- Health and Disease
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A/B
- Biomechanics and Kinesiology
- Occupational Therapy Intervention & Physical Dysfunction
- Developmental Psychology
- Evaluation in Occupational Therapy
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Introduction to Neuroscience
- Occupational Therapy
- Practice in Medical and Neuro Condition
- Career Development and Medico-legal Aspect of Healthcare
- Interpersonal Communication
- Business English
- ADL, Work & Leisure / Play in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Practice in Children & CBR
- Occupational Therapy Intervention in Psychiatry
- Occupation Therapy Practice in Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy Practice in Geriatrics
- Introduction to Research in Healthcare
- Basic First Aid & CPR
- Clinical Practice I
- Clinical Practice II
- Clinical Practice III
- Clinical Practice IV
- Clinical Practice V
- Clinical Practice VI
Disclaimer: Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only. Therefore you are advised to contact the University or College before applying in order to confirm details because the availability of courses, tuition fees, and entry requirements may change without notice. For more information, please read our full disclaimer.